Tonight, British makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury will be painting the faces of this years Angels for the legendary 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
From her fittingly named products to her signature makeup looks, including the Golden Goddess, Uptown Girl and Dolce Vita, we couldn’t think of anyone better for the job.
And as if we weren’t already excited enough to watch the models work the runway in their magnificent custom-designed outfits and those famous VS wings, Charlotte has announced that she’s bringing back her sell-out sensation Exagger-Eyes Luxury Palette, part of Charlotte’s Beauty Filters collection and Eyes to Mesmerise in Rose Gold in a limited run.
She will be using both tonight to create the ultimate dreamy supermodel eyes.
‘This look is all about enhancing the most beautiful, dreamy angel version of YOU. I designed the look to act like a glowing, angelic filter for the face and body, and to enhance what nature naturally blessed you with… so they can light up the runway and casts a spell on the world!’
‘One of my inspirations for the look was inspired by the healthy, happy, naturally flawless beauty look of Gisele – she embodies that signature fresh, glowing ANGEL gorgeousness!’ Charlotte said in a press statement.
Of course, we don’t think we’ll ever reach Charlotte’s makeup skill level, but she’s given us the inside scoop on how to recreate the glamourous eye look for the Victoria’s Secret Show 2018 – a.k.a. how to look like a goddess.
And it’s easier than you think.
Here is the step-by-step guide to how Tilbury will be using all her beauty faves:
How to get the eyes of an ‘angel’
1. To start, Charlotte curled the eyelashes for definition using her Life-Changing Lashes curler.
2. Then using a blender brush, Charlotte washed the enhance shade from her Exagger-Eyes Luxury Palette forwards and backwards across the eyelid like a windscreen wiper. And used the smoke shade along the lash line to add definition.
3. To enhance the Angel eye look, Charlotte used a second best-selling favourite Eyes to Mesmerise in Rose Gold. Using a smudger brush, Charlotte applied the metallic rose gold shade underneath the lower lash line to make the eyes naturally pop.
4. To elongate the eyes and create a seductive, sexy lifted shape Charlotte lined the eyes with an Angel Wing using her chocolatey powder pencil eyeliner in The Sophia.
5. For extra richness and depth, Charlotte applied her Colour Chameleon pencil in Amber Haze along the lash line.
6. To complete the Supermodel eye filter look, Charlotte used Victoria’s Secret Major Lash to give a dreamy Angel flutter in seconds.
All Charlotte Tilbury products used in the official Victoria’s Secret 2018 Makeup Look are available on charlottetilbury.com.